Sunday 27 April 2014

Gas Conversion


Gas Conversion

Really Need This

Jason Tyler (Auto Mechanic Team) Gas Conversion (Hydrogen/HHO Fuel) Expert As a certified mechanic, I know the ins and outs of cars. I also know how easy it is (or isn't) to perform certain conversions on cars, trucks, and big-rigs. HTTP://www.1noblepage.com/gasconversion Ten years ago when I first started experimenting with the different technologies to achieve superior fuel economy, I just took it for granted that getting 50-80 miles per gallon (80 to 129 kilometers) was normal with the water/HHO system installed. Today, with the advent of people selling the do-it-yourself instructions to use water as a fuel supplement, I want to shed some light on what is and what is not possible. Really want to enjoy that car with less expenses, then you got me HTTP://www.1noblepage.com/gasconversion You Really Need to NOW

No comments: